Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

A Samoan sports player




Hi my name is Francis and my teachers name is miss siale and  I go to glen Taylor school and i’m a year 8 here and I li
ke playing sports with my friends and I am a leader here I am house captain and health leader I am proud to be at glen Taylor school.I like playing sports with my friends I enjoy playing at school and I enjoy coming to school I want to achieve at being the best sport player when I grow up.I want to be good at handwriting and be good at heaps of things I enjoy being at glen Taylor school and i am proud to be a Samoan. I want to achieve my goals and to be confident at the front of people and to be a good leader and who inspires me is my dad he told me try your best to be smart and to get an award at the end of the year and try to get and university.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Francis,
    This is some very interesting information about yourself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete